Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

bbq ranch chicken sandwich.

[adapted from http://family.go.com/food/recipe-ew-504957-bbq-chicken-sandwich-t/]



Sorry I couldn't get better pictures for this post but you'll just have to trust me when I say this sandwich is delicious! The carrots give it a crunchy texture without actually making it taste strongly of carrots.  I shredded the chicken with a Kitchen Aid mixer and I grated the carrots with a small food processor.  

Ingredients-

Chicken, cooked and shredded
BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
1-2 whole carrots, shredded or grated
Ranch dressing
Sandwich buns 
lettuce (optional)

Instructions-

1. Cook chicken then shred it.
2. Shred or grate carrots. 
3. Mix chicken, carrots, and BBQ sauce together in bowl.


4. Spread ranch dressing on one side of the bun.  Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce (if desired).
5. Tastes delicious when served with chips and salsa or these sweet potato fries.








1 comment:

Thanks for visiting... I'd love to hear from you!