Rich, decadent brownies that are to die for!
Here's another non-gritty, non-grainy gluten free recipe. These have all the things that brownies should have- cocoa, lots of sugar, and chunky chocolate chips. Gluten allergy or not, these brownies are worth trying. :)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (or butter if you aren't doing dairy free)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, not optional :)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and line pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the sugars and oil and beat until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and whisk together. Mix in the vanilla and beat for about two minutes.
- Stir together the cocoa and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chips and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake about 20-25 minutes.