that's right. yum.
If you like red velvet, these cookies are for you. They are soft and chewy and delicious. The white chocolate chips really go well with these cookies too. If only someone would make cream cheese flavored chips...these would be perfect!
just a bowl full of cookies.
what could be better?!
6. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix just until combine.
7. Mix in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
8. Scoop dough out by the tablespoon and roll into balls and place on cookie sheets.
9. Gently press about 6 white chocolate chips into the top of each cookie, being careful not to flatten the cookies (if you do flatten them a bit just reshape them to the height they had before adding the chips) and bake in preheated oven 8 - 9 minutes.
10. Allow to cool several minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
11. Store cookies in an airtight container.