an easy, ooey gooey cookie bar recipe that will be sure to please any crowd!
Here's some real life proof as to why you should make these now...
Proof 1: I sent these to work with Grant and he said they disappeared by 10 AM.
Proof 2: He doesn't usually like pb/chocolate desserts but he gobbled these up.
Proof 3: These took minutes (not hours) to throw together and bake.
Proof 4: Do I even have to say it? Peanut butter + chocolate + marshmallows are always, always, always best friends!
pb marshmallow chocolate chip cookie bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars
- Add eggs and mix again
- Gradually mix in salt, baking soda, and flour just until incorporated, do not over mix
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan (lined with parchment or greased well)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on edges, do not over bake
- Center may look jiggly from marshmallows but I promise it will set after it cools
- Cut into squares and store in tightly sealed container