Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

pb marshmallow chocolate chip bars.


an easy, ooey gooey cookie bar recipe that will be sure to please any crowd! 


Here's some real life proof as to why you should make these now...

Proof 1: I sent these to work with Grant and he said they disappeared by 10 AM.

Proof 2: He doesn't usually like pb/chocolate desserts but he gobbled these up.

Proof 3: These took minutes (not hours) to throw together and bake.

Proof 4: Do I even have to say it? Peanut butter + chocolate + marshmallows are always, always, always best friends!

~

pb marshmallow chocolate chip cookie bars


Ingredients

  • 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
  • 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars
  3. Add eggs and mix again
  4. Gradually mix in salt, baking soda, and flour just until incorporated, do not over mix
  5. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips
  6. Pour into 9x13 inch pan (lined with parchment or greased well)
  7. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on edges, do not over bake
  8. Center may look jiggly from marshmallows but I promise it will set after it cools
  9. Cut into squares and store in tightly sealed container
    

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make these tomorrow. I came to your site via Pinterest, and I'm lgad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I'm so glad you found my blog! Let me know how they turn out :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting... I'd love to hear from you!