These cookies, hands down, are the best cookies I've ever made and maybe even tasted. I hardly ever get this excited about the things I bake but these cookies were different. The oreos and the white chocolate chips are a perfect combination. I wouldn't change this cookie recipe one bit. It's too perfect and delicious! I found this recipe two weeks ago and have already made them twice!
Look at that chunky deliciousness.
What you need:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda1 cup butter, softened
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies.
5. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown.
The source of these gems: http://cjaneinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2011/04/cookies-n-creme-cookies.html